Samarinda's Admission Process
Click here to download our Samarinda Lodge admission information booklet.
Samarinda Ashburton Aged Services (SAAS) offers accommodation to the local Ashburton and Boroondara community. Where possible, preference is given to individuals already participating in our day programs if they are in need of respite or permanent care.
Tours of the facility are conducted at set times on a weekly basis. Tours are by appointment only and can be booked in by SAAS administration.
SAAS staff will provide an admission pack to interested prospective services following the facility tour. The package includes an information booklet, privacy statement, application form and non-disclosure form.
SAAS maintains two types of waitlists based on partially or full completion of documentation:
1. The prospective waitlist includes individuals who have expressed interest in respite or permanent care but have not yet provided all admission documentation.
2. The waitlist includes individuals who have provided all admission documentation and are ready to be allocated appropriate accomodation when a vacancy comes available.
In order to be placed on the SAAS waitlist, we require the following documentation to be returned:
- Application for admission (purple form)
- Aged Care Assessment Record from the ACAT
- Asset Assessment from Centrelink or completed Non Disclosure form
Once an appropriate vacancy becomes available and offered, Samarinda Aged Services Clinical staff will assist with the following stages of the process.
Click here to send us an email or phone (03) 9885 0062.